I got tagged by Meg to list:
Ten Things That Represent Me:
1. My Bible. It represents the love I have for my savior, Jesus Christ, my leanings on the Holy Spirit who guides me and my Father in heaven who loves me unconditionally.
2. My dictionary. I love words!
3. The book beside my recliner. Always have to be reading something. (Am I sensing a theme here?)
4. My kitchen range. Cooking and baking for people is one of the ways I show that I love them.
5. My friends because they are of such a high quality that it reflects my wonderful taste!
6. My stretch marks. (I heard you say, "Ewwwww!" Hearts!) I consider them badges of the honor bestowed upon me by God to be gifted with raising two wonderful (though trying) children.
7. My zebra print purse which reflects the eccentric side of me.
8. Tea/coffee pot for all of the great conversations with friends and family shared over a "cuppa" as Mom would call it.
9. A weeping willow tree for all of the tears I have shed when I have done things my own way and crashed instead of listening to God in His perfect wisdom.
10. A golden crown which waits for me in glory.
That was soo hard! Now I tag, hmmmm, everyone! Let me know if you post a list!