Totally random facts:
1. I love totally random facts!
2. There are no deciduous trees native to Australia.
3. Honey is the only food we know does not ever spoil.
4. Evian backwards is naive.
5. Bones have "bendability."
6. We have 29 vertebrae.
7. Seven cervical (neck) which support the head and allow for neck movement.
8. Twelve thoracic (mid-back) which anchor the rib cage.
9. Five lumbar which give the lower back curve.
10. Five sacrals (OH! My aching sacrailiac!) which form the tail side of the pelvic girdle. (Can you tell I am reading Kathy Reichs again?)
11. Brooklyn was once the 8th largest city in the world (watch the beginning of Welcome Back Kotter reruns!).
12. Adding ground ginger to gassy foods such as cabbage will take the gas out of them.
13. People who live together before they get married have a higher divorce rate than those who do not.
14. The unemployment rate in the USA is now 4.7%.
15. Dark chocolate contains anti-oxidents.
Phew! Have a blessed weekend! gail