1) What side of the heart do you draw first?
2) Can you dive without plugging your nose?
3) What color is your razor?
ROFL! Who knows as my children seem to think everything is theirs and they have to be replaced all the time!
4) What is your blood-type?
O positive. My son thinks it is green as he is always trying to get blood from this turnip (money).
5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
No one but, if it had to be, hmmm, probably my friend Laura.
7) How do you feel about carrots?
Hate them cooked love them raw.
8) How many chairs at the dining room table?
9) Which is the best Spice Girl?
10) Do you know what time it is?
Duh. I am on a pc, aren’t I? 8:20 AM
12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Hmmm… the only time that ever happened I was in college and I read my newspaper. Now, I have no idea!
13) What’s your favorite kind of gum?
14) T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
15) Do you have a crush on anyone?
16) Do you use words that you don’t know the meaning to?
17) Do you like to sleep?
Manohmanohman. Do I ever!
18) Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings?
19) Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
Know the song but can’t recall the words.
20) Do you want a bright yellow ’06 mustang?
1966 maybe but not ’06
21) What’s something you’ve always wanted?
22) Do you have hairy legs?
Most of the time. I HATE shaving.
23) What does "Semper Fidelis" stand for?
24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
Neither (see 100 things about me list – I hate to be wet!)
25) Do you wear a lot of black?
26) Describe your hair?
Ask my hairdresser…….
27) Do you have Entomophobia?
Fear of words? I will now check my dictionary……..nope, fear of insects. (the dictionary is my second favorite book)
28) Are you an adult?
Most of the time – bummer.
29) Who is/are your best friend(s)?
I won’t say as it would probably hurt feelings.
30) Do you have a tan?
Nope. Won’t chance skin cancer.
31) Are you a television addict?
Yippers. TiVo makes that possible.
32) Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
33) Are you a sugar freak?
Totally addicted and trying not to be.
Looking for the other seven!
Found the other seven!
Yes, but don’t drink it because I would rather eat my calories.
Dana Dana tagged me for this:
TAG OF FOURS
2. Legal Secretary
3. Middle School Teacher
4. Sales clerk
Four Places I’ve Lived
1. In my parents’ house
2. In a two room apartment
3. In a five room apartment
4. In my humble home (I have lived in the same state all my life!)
Four Favorite TV Shows
2. The Unit
3. The Closer
4. Miami Ink (to name a few)
Four Places I’ve Been
Four Places I Visit Everyday in Cyberworld
1. The Breast Cancer site to click to fund mammos for women who can’t afford them
2. Your spaces (when I can)
3. Hmmm….the rest is varied.
Four Favorite Foods
Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now
1. Home alone with a good book.
2. Home alone with all the dvd’s I want to watch.
3. Home alone napping.
4. Home alone making a list for the maid who would be arriving momentarily.
It is suggested that I tag four others but I will leave it up to all ya’ll if you want to post it. You can leave your list here or on your space. Lemme know! gail