I was just joshin’ ya’ll with the Wordless Wednesday. There was nothing subliminal in the least attached to it.
Let’s do a Thurday Thirteen: Thirteen Reasons Why Today is a Good Day:
1) "Jesus loves me this I know…"
2) I’ll be seeing Isabella later (woo-hoo!)
3) I haven’t had to put the heat on yet.
4) I’ve got food in my house.
5) My family and I have a roof over our heads.
6) We have clothing on our backs.
7) I will be seeing my brother-in-law and his wife later – they are visiting from out of state.
8) I am loved.
9) My parents are in good health.
10) We have a rockin’ church filled with people who are trying to live their Christianity instead of just filling a pew/chair.
11) My fms isn’t bad.
12) My son is sober 85 days.
13) I am blessed by those who visit me here.
That wasn’t difficult at all! I have been in the doldrums lately and I needed to have a thankfullness check. How about you? What are you thankful for? g