Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim? I am sure there have been a few over the years. The only one I can think of is putting a teddy bear under the arm of a guy friend who had fallen asleep on the couch and taking a blackmail picture. A bunch of teenagers together having fun.
Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)? "There’s no place like home. There’s no place like home." (click, click, click) I’ll probably go down by my parents again in a few weeks for a "recharge."
What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry? I picked up a lovely, organic lavendar scented hand cream. Soothing. Otherwise, I like Avon’s Moisture Therapy.
Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name. Dark chocolate, bittersweet chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate. Layered. Chocolate Bliss…….(How to Taste Dark Chocolate)
I had fun with this feast. Finally, I got the pictures to post. Can you see them? As usual, thank you, Susan, for the Feast questions. I just noticed that she has something called the Friday Fill-in. Here goes:
1. Coming home is the best thing about traveling.
2. I love a hot cup of tea when I’m cold.
3. I often use garlic when I cook.
4. I’m reading Walls of My Heart; I have been helped greatly by it.
5. My good deeds is something I dislike talking about.
6. When I visited Colorado Springs, I most looked forward to seeing Focus on the Family.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to being snug and warm in my little home, tomorrow my plans include an ESL (English as a Second Language) training class and Sunday, I look forward to attending church and having lunch with some lady friends.
Phew! That took a while, eh? I so look forward to reading your answers. Stay safe, gail