Phew! It has been a roller coaster couple of weeks but here I sit ready to spring back to action.
Friday’s feast meme wasn’t available so this week’s questions are courtesy of
1. Describe where you grew up: A large town with plenty of green properties which it regularly sold off and is now a concrete jungle. I hate going back there.
2. Do you wear any jewelry? I love to wear earrings. My hippy dippy side comes out because I like long, silver earrings. I also got into necklaces this past winter but still shun most jewelry.
3. What do you have too much of? Stuff! I want so badly to get rid of clutter and I have friends who have offered to spend time with me being merciless in helping me to get there! (I know you are smiling, Mom! You can leave a comment, you know!)
4. Who is a fool? A foolish person is one who talks more than they listen. I just made that up off the cuff. I tend to talk too much but I learn a lot more when I listen.
5. What’s your nickname? Courtesy of Himself, Fudd. However, he is the only one who calls me that. Thus, my URL.
I’m going to bring Bells out to visit now so I will leave you with wishes of hope and blessings. g