Jane had an interesting assignment from one of her blog buddies: List 10 of your favorite things but they have to start with a certain letter (assigned to you by the blog owner). I said I was game and "Vanna" assigned the letter "r" to me. Here goes (maybe I will finish it before tomorrow):
1) (Seedless) raspberries– Don ‘t leave the seeds in or I will say something not nice. Not to you, of course, but to myself. Maybe. This would be raspberries in a tort, cake or whatever.
2) Rice – oh, the carb heaven I am in when eating rice – especially my family’s specialty of our own type of "Spanish" rice. Yum.
3) The word "ramekin." It is fun to say and hear.
4) Reality shows with a purpose – I’m talking about Jon and Kate Plus 8 which helps you understand the lives of people with multiples, Little People, Big World which gives insight into how little people function in a world not equipped for them and Untold Stories of the ER, etc.
5) Reading – The places I’ve gone, the people I’ve seen and the information that is at the tip of my fingers such as recipes and words in a dictionary to help with this meme!
6) Refunds at the food store when the cash register computer hasn’t been updated and the price of an item is higher when it is supposed to be. At my local supermarket, you get the item for free!
7) Radios – especially in the car. Good stuff.
8) Retin-A – Helps with the complexion.
9) (Free) roaming on the cell phone – I can’t believe we used to pay for this!
10) Rules – Without them there would be anarchy – and none to break on occasion!
How about you? Would you like a letter? Lemme know……g