After talking with the school bus driver and the aide, it seems that Isabella and A have been “fighting” and that necessitated the change of seats. Nothing was as sinister as The Girl interpreted and I am glad to report this.
As the driver and aide said, I don’t care if they have autism, girls will be girls! Amen.
As for a list, I don’t believe I have ever written a “bucket list.” This is not a bucket list, just things I would like to learn to do:
– a martial art – My brother and I were discussing krav naga, an Israeli form, and it sounds interesting.
– how to play the piano – I know I have mentioned this before and have done nothing to move towards this goal.
– how to fly a helicopter – Yes, I have a problem with heights but still want this.
– how to increase and decrease in knitting and crocheting
– how to control my eating all of the time
– how to be less gullible
– how to dance ballroom style (I’ve two left feet)
I’m sure there are many more I can add to this list.
What is on yours?
Thanks to The Writer’s Kaffeeklatsch for the inspiration for this.